The Time to Move T-shirt contest returns in 2020! If you are at least 13 years old and not more than 30, design a Time to Move themed T-shirt that best represents the spirit of the campaign, share it and have a chance to learn something new with a 1-year Skillshare Premium subscription!
One of our students, ALEKSANDRA SUFIN, class 3g designed a Time to Move themed T-shirt last year and she was the 3rd one in Internet voting so it was a great success!
This year we sent 7 designs:
MAGDALENA TAŁAJ CLASS 1A
KAMIL BĘDKOWSKI CLASS 1A
KATARZYNA GAWRON CLASS 1A
ROKSANA RĘCZMIN CLASS 2F
NATALIA ŚLUSARCZYK CLASS 2F
JULIA RADEK CLASS 2F
MARYSIA KLUŹNIAK CLASS 3B
ALL OF THE DESIGNS ARE OUTSTANDING!
CONGRATULATIONS TO Magda, Kamil, Kasia, Roksana, Natalia, Julka and Marysia!!!
The spirit of the campaign TIME TO MOVE is really interseting – a collection of events for young people organised all over Europe during the month of October. The activities focus on introducing hundreds of possibilities through which you can go abroad and take part in an international projects, explore Europe or gain experience you need for your future, like volunteering in another country for a few months, school exchange or internships abroad.
This year the contest runs until 31 October 2020. After the closing, Eurodesk will choose winners:
- Eurodesk will choose one creation among participants aged between 13 and 19 and one creation among participants aged between 20 to 30 and announce them as winners.
- On this page you have the chance to vote for your favourite design. Eurodesk will select one winner from the creations with the 10 most votes on the public voting.
- Additionally, Eurodesk will choose 5 more contestants with outstanding creations.
The winners will receive the following prizes:
- The winners of the first places in the two categories will each receive a 1-year Skillshare Premium subscription and a Wacom Intuos S tablet.
- The public voting winner will receive a 6-months Skillshare Premium subscription and a Wacom Intuos S tablet.
- The 5 contestants with outstanding creations will receive an Eastpak backpack each.
News prepared by Mrs M.Kossak